I had mixed feelings about producing a range of greeting cards for the times we're living in because I didn't want to be profiting from a pandemic. But, I received so many requests from friends and customers that I decided to give them a go and I hope they bring a little joy during a very difficult time.
We've 6 cards in total in the collection and here's a little more about them.
- School’s Out Colour In Postcard for children to colour in and send to all their pals they're missing.
- Everyday Hero to show your appreciation for frontline workers.
- Virtual Birthday and Celebrate Later cards to assure folks that their big occasions won't be forgotten.
- Be Kind to Yourself to take the pressure off people thinking they have to be productive during an emergency.
- Together Apart is the paper equivalent of the check-in text.
I don't know about you but I'm finding this all very overwhelming, particularly when people carry on as if this is in some way normal. I've worked from home most of my life and that part of my life hasn't changed but we're not built for social distancing or to isolate those we love so I'm not going to be told this is the 'new normal' as if it were a snow-in. We're in very difficult times so all we have to do is stay safe and get through it. Mind yourselves.
PS, if you're very skint but still want a few cards, pop me a mail and I'm sure I can sort you out like I said I not on the make here.